Our Client , is one of the largest private education groups in the region, is looking for Head of Intervention Department to be based in Kuwait
This person is required to work in an inclusion school environment, that follows the academic program of the Ministry of Education in Kuwait (MOE).
He is required to:
- Know and manage the admission policy of inclusion students
- be able to design, write and follow up on individual educational plans (IEP)’s for inclusion students
- liaise with subjects heads of departments for academic planning and assessments modification as per rule and regulations of MOE.
- lead and mange a team of resource room teachers who will be available for inclusion students to give push in and push out support.
- train classroom teachers on strategic management of inclusion students (academic, social and emotional).
- cooperate with the administration team of the school to plan and design enrichment programs for students and staff
- meet with parents of inclusion students to discuss the IEP goals and sign the academic / developmental plan for the academic year