Our client , a leading Regional Pharmaceuticals Company is looking for Group CFO to be based in HO in Ramallah – Palestine and reports to Group GM
Purpose of the Role :
Supervising the progress and follow-up of the financial department's tasks and tasks within the accounting and financial policies and procedures followed in the company and ensuring that the business is completely correct.
Tasks and Responsibilities :
1. Preparing a strategic plan for the financial department at the group level.
2. Participate in preparing and discussing the company's strategic plans.
3. Reviewing and developing the applicable financial systems, making the necessary amendments and approving them from the general manager and the relevant authorities.
4. Cash management, monitoring relations with banks and working to obtain the required facilities when necessary and at the lowest costs.
5. Review and approve the company's quarterly and annual reports and disclosures.
6. Supervising the preparation of budgets and business plans in coordination with the various departments.
7. Coordinate the preparation and approval of the declaration of income and sales tax, property tax and all different types of revenues or taxes, and ensure their compliance with tax and regulatory authorities.
8. Follow up the business risks related to the financial department from liquidity, receivables and collecting currency differences or any other risks that are identified and developing work mechanisms to avoid their occurrence.
9. Communicate with auditors and facilitate their business plan in the company and ensure that the financial statements are prepared in accordance with international reporting standards.
10. Any other tasks assigned by the general manager
Required Skills / Knowledge :
· The principles of inventory accounting and fixed assets.
· Analytical skills.
· Advanced reporting skills.
· Fluency in English and Arabic (reading, writing, speaking)
· Excellent use of computer programs and applications, especially Excel.
· Extensive knowledge of accounting and financial management principles.
· Formulate and define goals, effective planning and decision-making ability.
· Knowledge of tax laws.
· Knowledge of the laws of the Capital Market Authority.
· Planning and organizing.
· High leadership and management skills and working in a team.
· initiative and self-confidence.
· Attention to detail.
· Presentation skills.
· time management.
· Withstand working pressure.
· The ability to communicate effectively and effectively with others and work in a team spirit.
Required education / Experience :
· Bachelor's degree in accounting or finance, or any related discipline.
· Masters and international certificates in Accounting and Finance are an advantage.
· 10 years experience in financial management.