Our client , a leading Regional Pharmaceuticals Company is looking for Financial and Administration Manager to be based in Amman – Jordan and reports to GM
Purpose of the Role :
Plan, manage and oversee all activities related to human resources, administrative and financial affairs and ensure that business and operations are fully correct.
Major tasks and responsibilities :
1.Supervising the process of developing and applying the human resources policies and procedures and the financial systems in force in the company, making the necessary amendments and approving them from the general manager.
2. Supervising the preparation of budgets and business plans in coordination with other departments.
3. Follow up on the business risks related to financial management from liquidity and receivables and collect currency differences or any other risks that are identified and work to avoid their occurrence.
4. Review and update the organizational structure, supervise the updating of job descriptions, and follow up on the implementation of the annual recruitment plan.
5. Supervising the administrative affairs tasks, including guarding, car movement, reception, cleaning and cafeteria.
6.Supervising the implementation of the annual training plan.
7. Supervising the employees ’commitment to the company’s policies, including permanence and public morals, handling employee complaints, and taking the necessary corrective actions.
8. Cash management, monitoring relations with banks and working to obtain the required facilities when necessary and at the lowest costs, in coordination with the General Manager.
9. Review and approve the company's quarterly and annual reports, company disclosures and achievement reports.
10. Communicate with auditors and facilitate their business plan in the company and ensure that the financial statements are prepared in accordance with international reporting standards.
Required Skills / Knowledge :
Required Education / Experience :