Our Client ; A leading Pharma Co in Algeria is looking for Chief Accountant to be based in Algeria and reports to GM
• Handle full spectrum of financial and cost accounting role eg. AR, AP, GL, forecasting, budgeting etc
• Responsible for day to day finance and accounts operations
• Perform full set of accounts and ensure timely closing of accounts.
• Perform project cost forecasts/budgets, cost tracking, monitoring and controls.
• Responsible for timely monthly consolidated financial statements, payments, cash-flow management reporting for submission to HQ in France.
• Review & approve payment vouchers & journal entries
• Perform cash flow forecasting, budgeting and working closely with the operations and project teams in analyzing margins, variances and cost analysis.
• Issue project cost reports for review and approval.
• Develop and maintain internal control and effective accounting system and policies for the set up.
• Support CFO in ensuring that intercompany cost allocations are in line with management agreements and transfer pricing policy
• Establish and maintain systems for cost-sensitivity analysis and early-warning of cost-overruns
• Work consultatively with the respective departments on cost reduction initiatives
• CMA or Min Degree in Accounting/Finance/ACCA qualification
• Min 5-8 year’s relevant experience in financial & management accounting particularly in Manufacturing
• Relevant experience in audit and costing is advantageous.
• Excellent strategic planning skills and able to interact with all levels.
• Good MS Office skills particularly strong capabilities in MS Excel.
• Able to work independently and highly meticulous.
• Working experience in SAP/Oracle is highly regarded.
• To relocate and to be based in Algeria.